Dialogue Fiji Sub-Committee
Dialogue Fiji Sub-Committees are created by the Dialogue Fiji Committee when required to perform specific secretariat management and secretariat directional functions. The following rules apply to the setting up and the workings of Dialogue Fiji Sub-Committees:
- The Sub-Committees work independently of each other and the Dialogue Fiji Committee.
- Each Dialogue Fiji Sub-Committee is required to update the Dialogue Fiji Committee at Dialogue Fiji Committee meetings.
- 50% attendance of Dialogue Fiji sub-Committee members at each meeting provides a quorum.
- Sub committees can include individuals who are not Dialogue Fiji Committee, e.g. observers.
- Each Dialogue Fiji Sub-Committee must have a long-term chairperson (serving minimum 3 months) selected by the Sub-Committee members.
- Sub-Committee meetings are initiated and arranged by the Dialogue Fiji Secretariat in consultation with the specific Sub-Committee chairperson.